For your child's special education needs

About Us

What can we do for you?

The Law Office of L. Frank Zankich will file a lawsuit against the school district at no charge to you if your child is not receiving appropriate services. 

What can we do for your child?

A lawsuit can result in your child receiving appropriate placement and the services they need – such as speech therapy, behavior modification, social skills, occupational therapy, physical therapy and assistive technology. 

Everything we do is at no cost to you.

 Our firm does not charge parents for anything. Our payment is included in the lawsuit we file with the school district; we get our fees from the District. 

Contact Us

Drop us a line!


Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Saturday: By appointment

Sunday: Closed